Development of Scientific, Academic and Cultural Contacts with Academic Institutions of Asia Pacific Region.
- Hokkaido University;
- Hokkaido University of Education (Asahikawa);
- Wakkanai Hokusei Gakuen College;
- DOHTO University;
- Hokkai Gakuen University;
- Research Department of Hokkaido University Museum;
- Hokkaido Bunkyo University;
- Archeological Department of Toyama University;
- Tohoku University;
- Yamanashi Gakuin University;
- Yamanashi Gakuin Junior College;
- Chuo University;
- Kyushu University;
- The Institute of Archaeology, Graduate School of Humanities and Sociology,
University of Tokyo;
- Slavic Centre of Hokkaido University;
- Hiroshaki University, Department of Philology;
- Tenri University.
- Harbin Normal University;
- Harbin University of Commerce;
- Dalian University of Foreign Languages;
- Changchun Normal University;
- Sichuan University;
- Heilongjiang University;
- Institute of Russian, East European and Central Asian Studies, Chinese Academy of Social. Sciences.
Republic of Korea
- Cumi College;
- Dongseo University;
- Cheju Tourism College;
- Sungshin Women’s University;
- Chung-Ang University;
- Busan University of Foreign Studies;
- Dongguk University.
- University of Alaska (Anchorage);
- University of Alaska (Juneau);
- Portland University, School of Business;
- Oregon State University;
- University of the Incarnate Word.
- Newfoundland Memorial University.
International Scientific Projects.
- Endogenous development and training of youth in Japan, Italy, and Russia;
- Health and Physical Activity of population on Sakhalin and Hokkaido (SSU — Japan);
- Formation and Metamorphoses of Okhotsk Culture (SSU — Japan);
- The attitude of Sakhalin's population towards the economic reform on Sakhalin (SSU);
- Japanese Northern relations in the Medieval Times (SSU — Japan);
- Inspection of River Basins of Pacific Ocean Northern Coast (SSU, Japan, Canada, USA);
- Public Affairs Research and Policy Education in an Era of Globalization (SSU — USA);
- Sustainable Economic Development of Russian Far East (SSU-USA);
- Research of Snow Covers on the Territories with Prominent Terrains (SSU — Germany);
- Support for Introduction of Jury Trials (SSU — USA);
- Women and Higher Education (SSU-Hungary);
- Sustainable Social and Economic Development of Sakhalin (SSU — Living Earth Foundation, Great Britain).
International Conferences and Symposia.
- Higher Education in the Russian Far East and Asia Pacific Region at the turn of XX century;
- Modern Social and Economic Situation and Human Resources Training;
- Japan and Russia: Dialogue and Interaction of Cultures;
- Public Policy Issues in Sakhalin and Oregon;
- Karafuto History from the point of view of Sakhalin and Japanese Researchers;
- Russia and the states of Korea: dialogue of cultures;
- Cooperation of Russia and China in Northeastern Asia: sustainable development and mutual prosperity;
- International Russian Chinese Scientific conference “Cooperation of Russia and China in Northeastern Asia: sustainable development and mutual prosperity”;
- Participation in the “International Business Certificate” International Business Education Program.
Joint Work with Russian-American Business Training Center:
- school of business administration;
- business training and internships in USA;
Cooperation with Foreign Companies Operating Offshore Development Projects.
- Exxon Neftegas Limited;
- Shell Exploration and Services (RF) B.V.;
- Sakhalin Energy;
Teaching of Russian to Foreign Students.
Invitation of Foreign Specialists for Teaching in SSU
- Republic of Korea;
- Chinese Peoples Republic.
Student and Teacher Exchange with Foreign Universities.